If you have you received a Penalty Notice for Disorder (PND), Conditional Caution or Community Resolution for an alcohol or drug related offence, you might be eligible to attend an Alcohol or Drug Diversion Course. Attendance on the course will result in the cancellation of your PND or compliance with some of the terms of your Conditional Caution or Community Resolution.
You will gain an understanding of:
• The potential risks to you and others in alcohol or drug fuelled situations
• How to identify risk situations
• The longer term effects of alcohol or drugs
• How to stay safe and make good decisions
• Awareness of the law
• The consequences of your actions
Should you fail to attend you may be liable to pay your PND in full or be subject to prosecution.