These sessions are designed for you if:
- You sometimes come into contact with people with alcohol and other drugs issues (or if you might).
- You know only a little about drugs and alcohol.
- You work in the care or community sector for a Private, Voluntary or Independent organisation in Hertfordshire.
- General understanding of alcohol and drugs: health effects, impacts on society and links with behaviour.
- Knowing how to ‘spot the signs’ of use.
- Tools to enable you to discuss issues with clients.
- Help dealing with your specific issues relating to alcohol and other drugs.
- Self-help on managing everyday pressures.